Saturday, September 20, 2008

first entry!


For my first entry i thought i'd give a little background! My name is Amanda Ridgeway and i am married to Zach! We celebrated our 4th anniversary on August 21st! We have two wonderful little boys and a third on the way! Zach is in Iraq on his first deployment right now and will be home in the begining of January! we can't wait! Brayden started preschool this year and is doing really well! he is becoming more social and showing more interest in communicating!! Noah has been walking for about 4 weeks now and he is a little walking machine! he is very social and loves to be around people his size the most! Our little Alex is due in less than two months now and we are very excited! We live in Wasilla, Alaska-- it's absolutely gorgeous here and we are enjoying our first fall in our new house!

4 comments:

Debe said...

Awesome job!! Your page looks GREAT!! I love the flickr slideshow!!

Lindsay said...

I love your page! I want to do a flikr slide show too!!! I can't wait to see all the fun things you guys are up to!

Cassy Taylor said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love your family picture and your blog is way too cute. I didn't know you were going with Alex for a name. Wasn't it David for a while? Well, I honestly do love the name Alex.

the ridgeways said...

thanks! when we found out we were having a boy, zach decided the name david didn't really fit any more so i said.. ok what does fit and he said... Alex! so that's what we're using.. he will be Alexander Scott Ridgeway!