Sunday, September 28, 2008

fun filled Saturday


Well i'll start off by saying my friend anna and her two little girls are staying with us right now! they just moved up here for her hubby to go to school and she is waiting to start her job in october! they have been a TON of fun!!!! her little girls and my boys just love each other and they have a blast playing together all the time! yesterday we went to Talkeetna and went to a river and to a park while we bug bombed the house (which didn't kill everything but it did an ok job.. those pesky fruit flies are practically invinsible!)! we had so much fun and took a bunch of pictures!

Noah and Scarlett

Brayden LOVED all the rocks!

Noah and Brayden on the log
Mama and Noah

me and the boys!
Noah
Noah
scarlett
Mali
If you want to see the rest of the pictures please visit my flickr! http://flickr.com/photos/forumyonly1/

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I lvoe the one of you and Noah it is my favorit of the bunch. It looks like you guys hada good time and what a veiw!

Debe said...

I am so glad you are posting pictures!!!! I am glad you had a fun day too!! Brayden is all boy to love the rocks so much! Great pictures!

Cassy Taylor said...

What a fun day! I can't believe you live in such a gorgeous place. And how fun that you've got some "roomies." With Zach gone, that must help make the days a little more exciting.