Wednesday, April 8, 2009

bad at this blogging thing

Alex


Noah


Brayden


All three boys!
Alright so it's been 4 months since my last entry.. time for an update right?!

Zach got home at the begining of January and we are SOOOOO glad to have him home! i hope he never has to be away from our family again. Since then he has been very busy with work and getting back in to the groove of family life!

Brayden is doing very well in school. he started an extended day at preschool so now he gets to have lunch with a kindegarten class and has recess with them. Then he gets about 30-45min of one on one therapy/work time with his teacher and then he has his old preschool schedule and comes home. they are working on matching right now.. we are matching pictures with other pictures and our goal is to match them with words some day so if he needs something and can't explain to us what it is he can grab a picture from his book and show us what he needs/wants. He is responding to verbal commands (like "go pick that up", or "get off the counter" lol) a lot better and we are very proud of the progress he is making! He loves school so much he brings us his back pack and jacket over the weekend like he is ready to go to school!
Noah is doing fabulous!! He is talking very well and has new words almost every day! he seems to really understand everything we are saying and that's very exciting! he is in love with his baby brother! He gives him hugs and kisses and tries to play with him! He is just starting that phase where they try to test their limits.... not so much fun. but he know's how to schmooze his way out of trouble!
Alex is 5 months old now and sitting up on his own! he has a beautiful smile and big blue eyes that just make me melt! he is quite the drama king though (much like noah).. he lets you know when he's not happy!!!! he wants to be playing with the big boys so much!! he is always reaching for them and cooing/squeeling at them! he loves his daddy to pieces and lives to see him smile at him and make goofy faces!! he hates bath time so its a good thing he's not a spitter upper!!

i have been increadably busy lately! not stressed.. just busy! i have been wanting to work more on photography lately.. i just lack time!! any way here are some recent pics of the boys!! maybe someday i'll actually get one with me and zach in it as well!!!

4 comments:

The Ridgeway Family said...

Your still alive!! lol jk, they are getting so big omg! and they are so cute! i wish i could see them in person and hug them all! and you too :)

Cassy Taylor said...

Yeah! I was wondering if you were ever going to blog again. I can understand having very little time and I'm amazed if you aren't stressed but you've always had a laid-back personality. Maybe some of that will rub off on me someday. :) You take amazing pictures. I can't wait until you move back and you can help me get some good pictures of my boys. Brayden is looking so grown up. All your boys smile so well for pictures and it's funny that none of them look alike. I mean, you can tell they're brothers but there's not a whole lot of similarities other than the hair. :) Thanks for the update. We miss you guys!! Wish you were here for Easter.

Lindsay said...

Thank you for updating. I know that I talk to you and know what is going on most of the time but there is always some thing posted that I don't know. Like Alex is sitting up how exciting! I can't wait for that with Kooper.... maybe I can since Chase will just keep pushing him over.... I LOVE the pictures you did of the boys they are wonderful!!

Brittany Calkins said...

YAY I love your blog!

Manda we are moving back to Arizona!!! I am so excited!