Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!










We had a pretty laid back easter this year. Noah and Alex were up a lot the night before so we were all a little tired!! Zach spread out the easter eggs the night before in the living room and family room. and we had their baskets with just a couple little things in them waiting for them down stairs. Brayden wasn't interested in the easter eggs at all! he wanted his chocolate bunny and his squishy lizard and that was about it! noah wasn't too interested in the little eggs but he liked the big eggs! they had little matchbox cars in them and when we opened the first one he said "woah!!!!" then he quickly found the rest of them! those kept him entertained pretty much all day and he even had to take a shower with one last night! we got to skype with Zach's family and that was really neat! it was so fun to see the little ones and have the cousins see each other! the only downside to easter this year was the jehova's whitness lady that stayed for THREE hours.. nothing like some one telling you your beliefs are wrong on EASTER! ugh.. but it was alright! just wished i had brian around =)

4 comments:

Brittany Calkins said...

Are you serious! I hope you guys move back!! Is Zach staying in the air force?

Dan's work is on Warner and Kyrene! We are going to live in Tempe or Chandler. We want to buy a house but I don't think that will happen quite yet. We did find a house on the street north of your mom and dads that we like! lol

But seriously I would die if we both ended up moving back!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a fun easter! I was so happy that we got to skype you guys! Chase was so excited to see Noah. I really enjoyed talking with Zach on Saturday night too!

Cassy Taylor said...

I was thinking the same thing-I can't wait until Amanda moves back and then my kids will have plenty of cousins to play with. :) I love Noah's morning hair! Oh, and Brian would have loved to have been there for the Jehova Witnesses. He surprises me with how much he knows about the Gospel and even if he doesn't know something, he makes something up that sounds intelligent and believable to arguing person. Ha ha!

Cassy Taylor said...

So cute Noah saying Ryker. I can't wait for them to all finally be together too! Hay, I thought of something else you can do with salmon...tacos! You can use leftovers or something from the pan-frying and chunk up the pieces, put in a soft corn tortilla with some cheese (mozz or jack) and if you have the ingredients, a mango salsa. Yum! This is my fave!