Saturday, June 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!!!!

On june 27th 2005 after 21 looooong hours of labor my beautiful Brayden was born! Weighing in at 6lbs 12oz he was just a tiny little thing! The nurses nick-named him peanut.. most likely due to the fact that the other baby born that day weighed over 9lbs! From the very first time i saw him i just couldn't get over how beautiful he was! He is a very smiley boy and i often call him my happy boy! For starting out so small he sure is BIG now! He is now 43lbs and 42in tall (we think.. it's hard to measure him!)! he's a very snuggly boy and loves to be tickled! I am so happy to be his mama and i look forward to many more birthdays with my happy boy!! Here are some pics of him throughout his 4 years!
headed home from the hospital @ 2 days old!


i still can't believe he was this tiny. we tried to do this shot with Noah and there was no way he would fit! brayden was 4days old in this pic and he was 5lbs 14oz!


7months


9 months


11 months-- his eyes look so gorgeous! thanks MaMaw for the beautiful portrait!


first birthday pics


i don't know why but i love this picture of him

he loved cars



brayden playing in the backyard durring our scorching hot 70 degree summer!


happy second birthday!!


his smile is contageous!


my gorgeous boy!
Happy third birthday!!!
my silly boy!
he loves playing with animals!
my beautiful Brayden!
HAPPY 4TH BRITHDAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Brittany Calkins said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!!! I cannot believe he is already 4! He is such a cutie!

Debe said...

happy birthday... love looking back at these 4 great years! he is such a doll! I can't wait to get hugs from him!!