Monday, August 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!!

Wow so i'm not very good at keeping up with this blog thing but today is noah's birthday and i thought i would do a birthday blog for him like i did brayden!

Noah came in to this world on a friday, august 24th at 5:14pm weighing in at 7lbs 1oz. he was 20in long.. my tiniest (length wise).. i was so happy to have him in my arms when he was born.. i had been very anxious to meet him. Noah has been special to me even before i knew i was expecting him. About a year before i got pregnant with noah i started having dreams about this little boy.. they were so vivid and felt so real. in the very first dream he told me his name was michael but we could call him noah michael. for the next year i had dreams about him often and when we had our u/s with noah i just had an overwhelming feeling that the little boy in my dreams was the little boy i was carrying. Noah has been full of personality since he was born. everything is dramatic for my sensitive boy. but he has a heart of gold! he loves his brothers and makes sure to take extra special care of his baby.. always feeding him and patting him on the head. when noah decides to do something.. he does it. he's learning new words every day and is quite the jabber jaws! he's quite a little charmer and knows just how to steal your heart. i love him so much and i am so blessed to have him in my life!
here are some pics from the last two years!-- birthday pics coming soon...ish... =)


my beautiful boy the morning after he was born

two days old and already brightening my day with his smile =)


he wasn't too fond of his first bath....



three weeks old...... such a stinker....


his first christmas!

tea any one?!


food coloring...


my chunky monkey in the tonka truck!
about 11 months old here


cutest little teddy bear!


and he still loves that truck!

noah's first birthday shoot!
almost 13 months in beautiful talkeetna alaska!
happy halloween!!!!!
his second christmas!
he's quite the handsome little man now =)

3 comments:

Charlie and Christina said...

These are the cutest pictures. Thanks for sharing such a spirtitual story about Noah, it almost made me cry!

Cassy Taylor said...

I didn't know about your dreams of him. What a sweet story. He will appreciate it someday. Happy birthday little man!

Rachael said...

Manda Marie, what an amazing family you have! I'm glad you found our blog!