Friday, October 24, 2008

14 months

Noah is 14 months old today! he's weighing in at 21.2lbs and i have no idea how tall he is.. but i can tell you one thing he;s a little shortie! but he's adorable! he is starting to say a few words.. but mostly stick with jibber jabber. he loves Elmo and Grover.. i don't know why exactly.. but he just loves them! he has decided he loves giving kisses and he is quite the little flirt! he is pretty easy going and always happy! he brings joy to our home every day! here's a picture of him from tonight!! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really was delicious...LOL!

I can't believe how big he's getting. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! I was looking at Katies myspace the other day and I cannot believe how big Trent got. I remember when all these babies were just a thought!

Lindsay said...

I loved talking with him the other dya not as much as chase did but it is funny how they reacted to each other like they knew the other one.... spirt buddies I guess!

Debe said...

he is so cute... boy how time flys! He is a real doll!

Cassy Taylor said...

Look at all those teeth and that curly hair. Such a great picture of him. Happy 14 months little man!