Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well my sister Cassy tagged me and i have been putting it off but i finally have some time so here i go!!!
the rules: 1. link the person who tagged you and copy down the rules
2. share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. tag 7 random people at the end of your post
4. leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged

Alrighty well as i said before Cassy tagged me and her blog is http://www.taylordayz.blogspot.com/

1. i can't stand running the dishwasher when it's only half full.. i don't know why... i just don't like it!

2. i'm really weird about sandwhiches.. the only people i will let make me a sandwhich (other than a pb and j) is my mom and zach.. for some reason.. the thought of some one touching my lunch meat just skeeves me out.. i can't.. do it.. so forget subway.. NO thank you!

3. i don't mind changing poopy diapers.. it has never bothered me.. at all.. but vomit on the other hand.. if i never had to see it again.. that would be greeat!

4. i hate dora the explorer.. she gets on my nerves.. she shouts the WHOLE show and is pretty obnoxious..

5. i am more scared of spiders than i am of a bear... yeah.. pretty sad.. but pretty true.

6. i used to think buffulos were extinct... yup.. another sad but true fact.

7. toilet paper.. yeah.. the part you pull goes on top!!!!!

ok i tag Lindsay, Lindsey, Ashly, Debe, Amy, Joseph, and melanie =)

4 comments:

Debe said...

loved reading yours! I will have to do mine in a day or two... and what possessed you to tag Joseph... LOL double work for me... LOL

the ridgeways said...

i just wanted to see what joseph would say!!!

Cassy Taylor said...

I'm so glad you did this. Okay, that is way too cute that you thought buffulos were extinct. You're hilarious.

Cassy Taylor said...

Don't know if you'll be reading this anytime soon but your mom just called and said you had the baby. Congratulations! I'd love to see pics as soon as you're able to post them. Hope you're feeling well and the little Alex is doing good.